Taking Mortgage Assistance ?

February 5, 2009 by  
Filed under Mortgages

Want to build to build or renovate or buy a property in Wallonia?

Have you Ready Springboard?

He replaces since 1 January 2009 the “young loan.

It is an aid granted by the Walloon Region to anyone wishing to enter into a mortgage with a credit agency contracted for the purpose of:
Building a new home, renovate and buy an existing home, or just buy a house already exists.

What is the support of the Walloon region?

The intervention of the Walloon Region consists of a grant of EUR 100 per month for the first two years of the loan and EUR 50 per month for six years.

Further support may be combined with other awards granted by the Walloon region, such as premiums for construction and other benefits such as free insurance against loss of income ….

What are the requirements to qualify for the loan Springboard?

Borrowers can be alone or together, owners or beneficial owners of all of another home, or have been during the two years preceding the signing of the deed of loan (except a dwelling or unimproved uninhabitable).

The dwelling must be situated in the Walloon Region.

In addition to receiving the loan, borrowers undertake a period of 8 years to occupy the property draws a principal residence and / or affect housing in order for the main dwelling.

How to get the aid proposed by the Walloon region?

The loan applicants must apply to a credit agency mortgage agreement which you set up a folder that will be subsequently transmitted to the Department of Housing.